Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Listings! Invitations!

I am behind on posting some of my favorite new listings!

A few weeks ago, my mom came in to town and we took a long weekend trip to Santa Fe, NM. One of our highlights was a trip to the Georgia O'Keefe Museum. I have always loved her later, more popular work of large flower paintings. I was in a Georgia O'Keefe state of mind when I designed this red-orange poppy invitation!



I also decided to create a versatile invitation for patriotic summer parties: Memorial Day, 4th of July (Independence Day), and Labor Day! This can be chosen as a nautical anchor design or an American flag design.



A Facebook fan suggested that I make a School's Out party invitation. This design features some recreations I made of Lori's Place cookies on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...