Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Look and Name! Green Beansie Ink!

Old Logo:


New Logo:





I'm excited to share our new look and name!! As I approach a year in business, I've been thinking about where to take the shop - what do I enjoy most, what is most profitable, etc. I started my Etsy shop focusing on birth announcements and holiday cards and did not learn of "party printables" until a few months later. My "hobby" shop quickly grew in a new direction into a party business! I have had a blast creating the many party schemes floating around in my head, and bringing to life the idea of many talented event planners and fellow moms throwing parties! Therefore, as I had a break over Christmas, I decided to develop a new look and name. I have dropped "Cards" and replaced it with "Ink" to broaden the shop name. I have also changed my logo which offers a better peek at my simple and elegant design style.

As I think of the new year ahead of us, I'm giddy with hope and excitement about all of the potential, possibilities and new projects I'll be working on. My husband asked me yesterday, how do you find the drive to work when you're at home? My response, I just want to! This is what I do for myself, what I love, what inspires me and what keeps me excited about life! (Okay, my two precious girls and wonderful hubby might also have something to do with that too...) I love the creative design outlet, the challenge of one day competing with the "party printable leaders" and the daily interaction with so many wonderful clients and collaborators.

Thank you to all who have made this a really great year for me!

Here's to 2012 and all of the exciting challenges ahead of us!
~Wendy

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks GREAT!!!! Congrats to moving forward and YAY to success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look!! and name! Here's to a wonderful new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and for the comments ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so beautiful, bright and fresh.
    Debbie--Party Patisserie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...