Sunday, March 25, 2012

NYC and Dreamers Into Doers Event

I recently spent four days in NYC for a Martha Stewart Dreamers Into Doers event combined with a mini trip to catch up with a friend! Here are some of the highlights!

First stop, The Martha Stewart Show, Episode: Savory Springtime Dishes with chef Stephanie Izard!



It's always neat to see how different the studios are in real life compared to what you see on TV!





Brief Q and A with Martha. She had to run because her second grandson had been born the previous night!



The remainder of the two days were filled with various small business oriented speakers while seated at beautifully adorned tables, eating delicious food and chatting with new friends!







Shana with Pinwhirls, Lindsay of Easy Made Invitations, Debbie of Party Patisserie and me!



I was also so excited to meet my friend, Sarah of Dreamers Joy Events!


After hours, I posed with Cookie Monster,


visited the Today Show




saw Anything Goes


shopped in Times Square,


Observed a man dressed up as a cupcake,


spent time with my friend,


then returned home to my sweeties


I had a blast, and my husband did such a great job with the kids that I think I another business trip is in order for next year!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun experience for you! So glad you had the opportunity to go. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...