Thursday, August 29, 2013

Trista Sutter's Baby Shower for her sister-in-law, Jackie

 I previously had the pleasure of working with the original "Bachelorette", Trista Sutter on her son's 5th birthday last year.  She was sweet to work with so I was excited when she asked me to create some printables for her sister-in-law, Jackie's baby shower!  She had an adorable "Baby Love" theme and pastel color scheme in mind to honor baby Mia that we used for the invitation, welcome sign, banner and party game. All items are available for sale in my shop.
Keep reading to find out about some of the other generous business owners who helped with the party!

Baby Love invitation created for Trista Sutter's sister-in-law, Jackie (details have been changed)

Trista with her sister-in-law, Jackie

I called upon Kelli Cross of Print and Cut your Printables who printed, cut and prepared all of Trista's items for the party.  Kelli is excellent to work with and I recommend her to all my customers that aren't interested in the "do-it-yourself" part of using printables.



Friends and family were also treated to some first class pampering at the luxurious Belly Up Spa in Lonetree, Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...